This interactive symposium focused on translating research to innovation to commercial offering and linking it with career progression from researcher to innovator to business leadership. Women from leadership roles in successfully commercializing science shared key factors for success during the interactive panel, followed by a moderated Q&A.
- WHAT does it take to be an INNOVATING WOMAN in business and industry?
- WHAT are their key traits for success?
- HOW have they built support structures and connections throughout their careers?
- WHAT role do both women and men play in expanding the role of INNOVATING WOMEN across the chemical enterprise?
- ....and most importantly HOW can you use this information to create your own INNOVATOR PATHWAY TO SUCCESS?